Google

Friday, September 7, 2007

Bigscreens.Git-R-Free: Get a Free TV or Cash!



Bigscreens.Git-R-Free is what's known as a freebie/incentive site. You can either earn a Flat Screen TV or cash (whichever you select) for completing offers and referring others to do the same. I personally choose to take the cash option since I already own a plasma TV (plus, with the cash option you only need 2 referrals to cash out). You can cash out every time you have 2 new referrals!!

Getting your freebie is easy:
-Join the site (there are NO fees required to join the site)
-Complete offers from the list of advertisers (Earn 3.0 Credit)
-Get friends to join using your link and complete offers just like you did

Once you've fulfilled the requirements, they'll send you your free gift!

How can they afford to send out free gifts?
They receive commissions from their advertisers for each new customer they bring them. These commissions are used to pay for your free gift.

There must be a catch, right?
No, there is no catch. As long you fulfill the offer and referral requirements, they will ship your free gift.

Sounds too good to be true right? That's what I thought at first, but I've already made $1560 from this site and I have another $240 payment on the way. Here's proof of what I've received so far:

I received this payment in June:



I received this payment in July:


I received this payment in August:

I received this payment in September:

No comments: