Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NPD Online Research/Sweepland



NPD Online Research is an online research panel that conducts surveys. Your opinions count every time you share your point of view about the products you buy, the services you use, the web sites you visit, etc. For each survey you take, you earn points. You then convert those points into entries for drawings for different prizes. Prizes range from cash prizes all the way down to movie tickets.

When I first joined this program, I was a little skeptical, as I am about all "contest/drawing" type systems. I thought that no one really ever won them!

To my surprise, NPD/Sweepland is legitimate. I won a drawing for $100! I have posted the payment proof below.

If you would like to become a member of the NPD Group, please leave a comment on this post with your email address. Membership via referral is by email invite only, and entry by referral automatically enters you into a drawing for $1000.

Payment proof of $100 contest that I won, check received in September:

No comments: