Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Make Money With Your Unused Domain Names

If you have any unused domain names, did you know that you can make money with them by doing what is called "domain parking?" With domain parking you simply register your site with a domain parking company and they place a page on your site that shows relevant ads on your page. Whenever someone clicks on an ad, you earn money! It is similar to having google adsense on your page, but you don't have to format anything, all you do is forward your domain to the domain parking company and they do the rest.

An example of this is Sedo.com. They are a free to use site and they provide domain parking service. I own the domain name www.superiorhostingsolutions.info I'm not using the domain name at this time so I've registered the Sedo parking feature on it. I have added this domain to my manual traffic exchanges and am earning a little bit of money everyday by doing this. I'm not getting rich, but I'm surfing manual exchanges anyway for my other programs so I'm not spending anymore time, and my domain name isn't just sitting collecting dust:)

No comments: