Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

West At Home: A True Work at Home Job Opportunity


I would classify PTC, GPT, PTR, and other such programs more of a business opportunity than a work at home job. They require time, effort and referrals and don't guarantee pay. Don't get me wrong, I participate in these types of programs and there is good money to be made with them as I have already generated a $2000/month income using these types of programs and online businesses.

I do know however, that there are many people, such as stay at home moms and dads that are more interested in a guaranteed paid work at home job, vs a work at home business. About a month ago I found a company called West at Home. They offer work at home positions where you are basically work from home as a customer service/sales agent taking inbound calls for different companies.

I applied, figuring I could set my own hours to make some extra money doing this as well on days that I'm free or even in the evenings. Anyway, I got hired by them and I'm starting my training. They pay hourly or by your call time minutes depending on the project that you're working on. Anyway, I thought I'd share this information for those of you who are truly looking for a work from home job vs a home business. It is free to apply (you do not pay anything to apply and you do not pay anything if you get hired, this is a true job opportunity). Click the banner above if you are interested in submitting an application.

I just completed the training period, it is paid training.

One thing you do need to have your own home office set up, they do not pay for that. You basically need a computer and a landline telephone (calls are inbound not outbound). This is a true home office work position. Keep in mind, the application and hire process took about 30 days for me.

Anyway, I hope this helps some of you, I'll update my progress as I go through training, receive paychecks, etc.

Here is my first paycheck:

4 comments:

Ed said...

Great site! Lot's of good info here. You may want to take a look at another opportunity. It's called URI International. I am being paid and they put it on a Visa card each pay period. Great products, great prices and easy to get involved. You can check it out at http://www.urilife.com/realfoodforlife
Grace and Peace,
Ed

Drol Gandor said...

I'm from the Philippines. Is it possible for me to earn even a fraction of what you've been earning through your program?

Invisible Blogger said...

I've worked for them for a year. It's my full time job actually.. I support me and my 3 kids and a grandbaby on it..

Anonymous said...

I filled in my application and am excited about a REAL Work at Home Job.