Google

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another $300 Payment Received From The Free Online Cash System


For those of you who don't know, I went into surgery on Monday afternoon and have been in recovery all week. I had been dealing with a health issue that has kept me in and out of the Dr's office for months and finally, the procedure has been completed that should end the issue once and for all. I am happy and blessed that my health will be back in order.

I just received notice in my email that I received yet another $300 payment from the Free Online Cash System. This should come to no surprise to anyone here who's been paying attention to my posts over the past few months.

It really got me thinking though. There are a lot of programs to make money out there, some worthwhile, some not, some legit, some scams. But how many can you literally be laid up and knocked off of your feet for a week and still get paid!

This program has been an absolute blessing and I cannot and will not say that enough. I appreciate the opportunity that has been given to me with this company and I appreciate all of my teammates who have become a second family to me. Each and every one of them were there for me in thoughts and prayers during my surgery and while I recover.

This program is changing lives, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. What other program have you used online that has produced results like this?

I started on Dec. 15 and spend about an hour per day with it. Here is my journey so far:

Dec $150
Jan $750
Feb $725
Mar $900
Apr $1050
Total Paid To Me Thus Far: $3,575

This is a genuine opportunity. I have posted all of my personal payment proofs in previous posts.

I get a lot of people asking me "Oliver, what is this exactly, how does it work?" This is my answer, click on the banner above for info and follow all of the instructions that follow. After attending one of our orientation calls/webcasts I invite you to call me or get in touch with me with any questions that you may have to fill in the gaps. I have pocketed over $3500 without spending any of my own money. If you're willing to work hard, I can show you the same, I have teammates joining me and seeing similar results. Don't let this one pass you by.

Everyone have a blessed day.

Payment Proof of $300 Received April 17, 2008:

No comments: