Google

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another $300 Received From The Free Online Cash System


It's been a very long day for me today, I started my day off with minor surgery for a health issue that has been persisting for the past few months, so hopefully the surgery will put this behind me and I can be back to full health.

Usually, I have quite a few emails to start my day off, but because of the surgery I haven't been able to go through my emails until about an hour ago so there was even more than usual to go through. Sifting through my emails it was a pleasure, as always, to see another payment from the Free Cash System.

For those of you who have been keeping an eye on my progress, I have been able to build a very consistent and solid income with this program since I started. I've been spending about an hour per day with the program following the simple step by step instructions that have been taught to me and it truly has become a great blessing for me. My payment today was for another $300. Here is how my income from this program has developed thus far:

Dec - $150
Jan - $750
Feb - $725
Mar - $900
Apr - $300 so far
Total Since Joining: $2,825

I have posted all of my previous personal payment proofs in previous entries and you can get some info by clicking on the banner above.

This is a great program for those who are willing to put in the hard work and are tired of signing up for programs and being left in the dark on what to do. You simply follow the instructions with this program and many people are having similar success stories.

Proof of $300 Payment received April 2, 2008:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow :) Looks like you've done really well on that site. Your blog has some nice stuff on it, particularly your opinion on why people often don't succeed online. I think a lot of what you said holds very true. I've recently started a blog of my own about online earning.

http://onlinecashparty.blogspot.com/

There's the link if you wish to check it out, maybe leave a comment :)