Google

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another $300 Received From The Free Online Cash System


I just got finished sorting through my emails for the morning and to no surprise, I have received yet another $300 from the Free Online Cash System. Consistent actions yield consistent results. I have been working consistently for an hour per day since I joined this program on Dec. 15th. It has become by far the simplest program I have used out of the many I have tried along the way since I started trying to make money online. My income from the program remains consistent and continues to grow.

Here are my monthly breakdowns so far:
Dec $150
Jan $750
Feb $725
Mar $900
Apr $600 so far
Total Paid to me since joining: $3,125

I have posted all of my previous personal payment proofs for this program in previous posts. If you'd like some info on it, you can click on the banner above.

Payment proof of the $300 in payments I received on April 7th, 2008:



No comments: