Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another $525 Received From The Free Online Cash System


I am absolutely and completely in awe of this business. If you recall last night I posted that I received another $100, today I just received another payment for $525 from the Free Online Cash System!


As I had mentioned in previous posts, this program has been an absolute blessing for me. I had a semi major medical surgical procedure done on Monday of last week (which I will have to pay $1500 for my insurance deductable). Here I am not able to work most of the month on my Free Online Cash System Business, yet I have been paid $1675 for the month of April alone! Guess what? I just earned the money to pay for the upcoming medical bill for my surgery with money that I earned with No Out of Pocket Cost! This is what I mean by this program being a blessing and changing lives. It's providing people with a means to do things financially that they need the money for.

Here has been my progress. I joined on Dec. 15, since then I've been spending about an hour per day. Here is the breakdown of my journey thus far:

Dec $150
Jan $750
Feb $725
Mar $900
Apr $1,675
Total Paid to me since joining $4,200!

All of my previous personal payment proofs are in previous posts. You can get more info by clicking on the banner above.

Everyone have a prosperous and blessed day!

Proof of $525 in Payments Received on April 23, 2008:



No comments: